No adventure is complete without the Wayfarer Rucksack. Hand-dyed and sewn by talented artisans in the town of Thies, Senegal, our backpack is ready for whatever your day has in store. The Wayferer is a sturdy and dependable day bag with a hook loop and adjustable straps.
- Exterior: Senegalese leather and Malian mud cloth.
- Interior: Heavy felt fabric
- Measurements: 14.5” x 15” x 6”; adjustable straps
- Colors: Black leather and black and white mud cloth; Colors vary slightly as each tote is dyed individually
- Drawstring and snap closure
- 1 Interior Zipper pocket
- Note: leather patina will age and change as you wear and handle. Malian mud cloth is hand-painted and the painted details are susceptible to bleed if wet. Remember, it is as unique as you are! Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat, and condition with leather care products as needed.