Let your journey begin with our Narrative Tote by your side. Hand-sewn by talented artisans in the town of Thies, Senegal, our tote is roomy enough for your favorite essentials and slim enough to carry with you wherever you go.
- Exterior: Senegalese leather and Malian mud cloth.
- Interior: Cotton fabric
- Measurements: 18” x 12” x 4”; 7” handle drop
- Colors: Brown leather and black and mustard yellow cloth; Colors vary slightly as each tote is dyed individually
- Zipper closure
- 1 Interior Zipper pocket
- 2 Elevated open pockets for easy access to phone and keys
- Comes with matching Venture Wallet
- Note: leather patina will age and change as you wear and handle. Malian mud cloth is hand-painted and the painted details are susceptible to bleed if wet. Remember, it is as unique as you are! Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat, and condition with leather care products as needed.
Narrative Tote in Bogolan Multi